Are you having trouble logging into Norton? It's possible that you misplaced your login credentials.
If you forget your login credentials or are unable to check in to your Norton account for any reason, you may reset your Norton login profile password.
You must follow the procedures outlined below to reset your Norton Account Login password.
1.Go to https://login.norton.com/, log in, and then select My Account from the Norton login menu.
2. A pop-up window with the Sign In option for your Norton Login displays on your screen.
3. Click the "Forget Password" link underneath the "Sign In" button.
4.Now type in the email address you used to create your Norton login account.
5.After that, click the Continue button.
6. If the account is linked to your Norton login account, a verification email will be issued to your registered email address.
7.Go back to your inbox and click the link to access the Norton password reset website.
8. Select the option to Reset your Norton password.
9. A window will open where you may create a new password for your Norton login.
10. Create a new password that is strong enough to safeguard and secure your account.
11. Click the reset-password button after you've confirmed your new password.
You may quickly sign in to your profile by clicking the continue option. Now, remember to keep your password safe so that you don't have any problems entering into your account.
Read Also: Norton Setup | Norton 360 Login