All the things to know about platform beds

ตอบกลับโพส
louisrichards
โพสต์: 1
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 03 ต.ค. 2021, 09:54

All the things to know about platform beds

โพสต์ โดย louisrichards » 04 ต.ค. 2021, 15:07

Simple, versatile, functional, and elegant. These are the words we can use to describe a platform bed. Even though there are a lot of bed designs and styles to select today, platform beds continue to rise in popularity and become a classic choice for most homeowners.

Its basic style has advanced over the past years to make it more excruciating and functional for particular certain décor themes. If you are searching for a clean and modern bed to turn your bedroom into a comfortable haven, platform beds would be an awesome choice for a facelift.

Related Article: รูปภาพ Twin Platform Bed Frame Review - The Buying Guide

What is a platform bed?

A platform bed also referred to as a cabin bed, is generally a unique bed-type whose base is made up of a raised rectangular-leveled horizontal frame mostly made from metal or wood. This bed type is modern, although it still has its theories raised from the early 1990s. It is usually cited as one of the most dependable beds to use due to its smartly engineered mechanism and structure that appeals to lots of people. The recent number of improvements made on comfort and structure has resulted in more people preferring platform beds than regular or traditional beds. This new bedding system is currently the most satisfying solution to ease your aches and back pain.

What company made the first platform bed?

Floyd, a renowned American furniture company situated in Detroit is credited with launching the first platform bed in the year 2015. The company designed this modular bed in hopes that it will suit people living in urban cities. Designed from separate pieces which can be easily assembled, the platform bed is also the best solution for people who move a lot. Since traditional beds can take long agonizing hours to assemble, a platform bed can take a matter of minutes. The thought of a modern bed that can be easily disassembled and transported without a lot of fuss is what compels many people to buy this bed.

รูปภาพ

What are the benefits of platform beds?

There is a wide range of benefits you can receive from choosing a platform bed. Below I have listed a few.
  • They don’t require a box spring.

They are strong and durable.

They have storage options to help you feel more organized.

They are available in many different design types like Asian, modern, and traditional.

They are available in different sizes ranging from twin size to California King size.

They consume less space than traditional beds.

They have different heights. There are some which are almost touching the floor or one that is raised up to a foot high.

They have a flat solid surface that can support memory foam mattresses.

They support the mattress and allow good air ventilation through slats.

They have options to install headboard and footboard.

They are easy to assemble.

They can be used with any mattress type.

Read more our post รูปภาพ What Common Types Of Beds Are Available On The Market

Type of platform beds

The design of a platform bed can affect the amount of space you have around your bed; therefore, you need to pick a suitable type that will leave some space to move around. A common style is a box-shaped and legless bed frame with a slightly recessed surface that prevents your mattress from sliding. The surface could also be flat and extra wide to make a sleek border around your mattress. There are very many types of platform bed frames you can find in creditable furniture stores. They include;

Contemporary – Mostly known for their durability, simple design, and low height. Its bed base is made of solid hardwood such as mahogany, oak, and maple.

Traditional – They are known for their slightly high height and are an ideal choice if you’re trying to decorate a traditional home.

Particleboard – They are sturdy and adaptable to your wallet, but they are not durable.

Wood platforms – They are durable and strong. They are also resistant to any damage and can take on any mattress weight.

Metal platforms – They are sturdy, durable, and preferred by most people.

Eco-friendly – These can be any style and are made from materials that are eco-friendly such as bamboo, engineered or plantation-grown woods, and any material that has an environmental effect.

Mission – They are very sturdy and preferred by many homeowners due to their durability.

Upholstered – They are cozy, beautiful, and luxurious, but they fade in sunlight and stain easily.

รูปภาพ

Is it possible to build a platform bed?

It is possible to build a perfect platform bed. Building your own platform bed not only helps you to save some cash from buying a new and complete platform, but it also gives you the satisfaction of creating a perfect bed all by yourself. If you are wondering how to build one, you can follow Lowe's step-by-step guide and create a perfect one.

How much does a platform bed cost?

Platform beds are not costly. Their cost widely varies from a few hundred dollars up to a thousand dollars. Most average platform beds normally cost between $200 to $350; however, you can also get a decent platform bed for under $100 without sacrificing their quality. Unlike traditional beds that need a box spring that usually costs $250 to $400, platform beds do not need a box spring not unless you want to install it. Also, platform beds can only be costly if you need to add extra features or styles.

Where to buy a platform bed?

There are some best places where you can buy sleek, modern, and high-quality platform beds including West Elm, Walmart, Amazon, Wayfair, CB2, Joss & Main, and Macy’s. If you are on a tight budget, you can consider Wayfair, Amazon, Joss & Main, and Macy’s, and find a clean and quality bedding system for under $100.

Also, check out the รูปภาพ best twin platform bed

Final Word

Platform beds are cost-effective, beautiful, and quality bedding systems you need for a good night’s sleep. If you were clueless about what a platform bed actually is, I hope the above comprehensive guide has helped you expand your knowledge on them, or better yet, want to own one.

RichardBKrauss
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 31 ม.ค. 2022, 03:46

Re: All the things to know about platform beds

โพสต์ โดย RichardBKrauss » 31 ม.ค. 2022, 03:48

These platform beds are so amazing and cozy. I love to have one like this. When I come to know about the best reviewed resume writing services I found a lot of great ideas that are really helpful for us to use.

jack121
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 07 เม.ย. 2022, 11:08

โพสต์ โดย jack121 » 07 เม.ย. 2022, 11:13

A platform bed is a type of bed frame that supports your mattress without the need for a box spring... 8-) nulls clash

Havy1951
โพสต์: 29
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 03 ก.พ. 2022, 19:43

โพสต์ โดย Havy1951 » 09 พ.ค. 2022, 19:39

If you are looking for what makes a good platform bed, then you have come to the right place. This review should do just that. if one room has bed bugs do they all and learn more custom things about kitchen design. I will provide a broader scope of the kinds of platform beds on the market today, their advantages and disadvantages and more.I'll be reviewing not only standard models but also ones with trundle and storage underneath.

Stephen
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 17 มิ.ย. 2022, 19:56

โพสต์ โดย Stephen » 17 มิ.ย. 2022, 20:02

It will be fun playing games lying on such comfy beds. They are so comfortable. Now, i'm gonna play Episode MOD APK. I can even store my things in the cabins it has. Wonderful

ตอบกลับโพส